Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This is for you Lydia!

Puppies!!!
The children have been having such fun with their puppies and kittens. Yesterday we sold several of the puppies - 10 soles or $3 each! But here are a few pictures we took when we still had all 6 of them.
Samuel had lots of fun one day trying to keep as many puppies as he could in the box at one time! Kittens!!! Elisabeth's cat had kittens . . . again. So we have kittens too, much to Elisabeth's delight!
Susanna was busy playing "boat" when I took these pictures - but don't let these pictures fool you, she is certianly the one that plays with the puppies, and even the kittens, more than any of the others! "Mama! I'm tired of sitting here all by myself!" "Now that's better!"
"Osito" or "Teddy Bear" is the puppy that we are keeping for a few extra months for the children to play with. I call it Isaiah's puppy, and often bring it to him to keep him company when he is bored. Sometimes I think he has more fun than the puppy does, though!

2 comments:

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Wow! I feel special. Having pictures put on here for me. And I REALLY like them! Thank you so much. =)

Aram and Debbi said...

Wow, your kids look totally like Howes and totally like Wengers. How did you manage that? I hope our kids meet up with your kids at Rosedale some day.

Blessings!

Debbi